Making your own stickers!

I love using my Silhouette Cameo but often I'm too lazy to use it. It makes the scrapbooking process slower when you need to plan and make the cut while you are working on a layout. Sometimes I make several cuts beforehand but then my desk is full of die cuts and I don't end up using the die cuts at all...

Last week I tried something that was an eye-opener for me. Making your own stickers using the print-and-cut feature! I can make a full sheet of stickers and I don't have a messy desk with multiple die-cuts just lying around :)


The starting point for all of this was the lovely package I received from Mira (from Cat File Store/Family Portraits). Mira and her husband have started to sell physical products too and one of these products is a sticker sheet. I instantly wanted to try and make my own stickers using the printables and cut files from Cat File Store.


Here is a layout I made using a lot of the stickers I made! Making this layout took about 15 minutes + 15 minutes to make the stickers. Easy and fast!





Materials: Family Portraits, Cat File Store, Elle's Studio, American Crafts

1 comment

  1. I know what you are writing about working with the Silhouette Cameo. :)
    Great idea to use it for making stickers.
    I'll have to try this.
    And I love your layout. Beautiful colors and design.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!