Yummy!

Mukavaa lauantaita! CSI-haasteessa ollaan tällä viikolla hempeissä väreissä ja se sopi minulle paremmin kuin hyvin! Tämän viikon haaste oli niin mukava ja inspiroiva, toivottavasti osallistut!

Happy Saturday! This week in CSI the colors are so pastel and soft: one of my favorite palettes! This week's challenge was really inspiring, hopefully you will join us at CSI!


Yksi asia Evidence-listalla oli kirjekuori. Halusin ottaa kirjekuoren isoksi osaksi sivuani ja taittelin sellaisen itse Magda Mizeran Shimellen blogissa julkaistujen ohjeiden mukaan.  Sivun aihe vaatii ehkä hieman selittelyä, sillä kuva on ehkä tässä hieman epäselvä. Kuva on otettu mökillämme, jossa äitini leipoi aamupalaksi korillisen sämpylöitä. Sivun tarinointi on kirjekuoren sisällä ja se kertoo kuinka söin ehkäpä 7 pientä herkullista sämpylää aamupalaksi tuolloin. Ja lämpimien sämpylöidenhän päälle pitää laittaa vain sipaisu voita! Nam!

First I noticed the "envelope" from the evidence list. I wanted to use the envelope as one of my main embellishments. I folded that cute pink envelope myself using the instructions by Magda Mizera (published on Shimelle's blog). The topic of this layout maybe needs some clarifications as the picture isn't so clear. The pic was taken at my Mom's summer house. One morning when we were visiting there she baked a basket full of bread rolls. The journaling is hidden in the envelope and it tells that I ate 7 delicious rolls. And all you need on top of warm just baked rolls is a bit of butter. Yummy!




Evidence. Hearts, Envelope, Stripes
Testimony: Put journaling in an envelope

5 comments

  1. Tämä haaste oli kuin tehty sinulle! Ihana värimaailma, kaunis ja rauhallinen sivu :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is so sooooooooooooooo beautiful. softly stunning . love this so much x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hieno ja hempeä sivu. :) Tuo kirjekuori on mainio katseenvangitsija sivussa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tosi hieno ja taattua "veeraa" :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this layout it is so you. Soft and delicate and I love the subject and I admire your restraint I am not sure I would have stopped at 7 that is my weakness... bread (warm) and butter :) love this so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!