CSI: Ihana

Tämän viikon CSI-haasteessa päätin kokeilla jotain erilaista ja olin kaukana mukavuusalueeltani. Olen nähnyt useiden skräppäjien tekemiä sivuja tällä samalla luonnoksella ja sivun tekeminen vaikutti yksinkertaiselta: pieniä neliöitä kaunista paperia ja kauniita yksityiskohtia. No, minulle se ei sitten ollutkaan helppoa. Onneksi kuitenkin päätin kokeilla tätä! :)

What a challenge this week in CSI! I've been wanting to try a grid desing for a while now and this weeks challenge was perfect for it.I thought that it would be simple and easy to do this kind of layout. I have seen many scrappers using this same desing and it has looked perfect with those little squares of beautiful papers and embellishments. Well it wasn't easy for me and I was so out of my comfort zone! But I'm glad I tried this :)





Sivun kuvat ovat Balin matkaltamme. Rantakuvissa oli täydellinen sinisen sävy, joka vastasi haasteen väripalettia. Tarinoinnissa käytin kuuden ihanan asian listaa, jotka olivat erityisen ihania matkallamme: ranta, loma, matkaseura, aurinko, ruoka ja viimeisenä itse Bali <3 Sivun oikeassa ylänurkassa on myös muutama simpukka, jotka poimin kuvissa esiintyvältä rannalta.

The pictures are from our recent trip to Bali. Those pictures have the perfect shade of blue to match the palette this week. The journaling is six amazing things from our trip: the beach, vacation, my travelling buddy (my husband), the sun, the food and finally Bali it self <3 I wanted to have the page title in Finnish this time and it's "Wonderful" so it's like a starting point to my journaling. I also wanted to use few of the shells I collected from that beach where the pictures are from, so those are in the top right corner.



Evidence: Grid desing, woodgrain (pattern paper)
Testimony: List 6 awesome things

No comments

Thank you for leaving a comment!